Note that the guide is not finalized yet, feedbacks are needed to polish the guide
The guide in an image, not finalized yet
Bit of an introduction, I'm making a simple hero list guide that is aimed for filthy casuals (hence the title\*)*, and I would like some feedback on what to fix, add, remove, or improve; though do note that:
- Made for F2P players in mind, which some are likely to be casuals anyway; the legendary set is included if they have the ability
and money to unlock them
- No strong early game heroes because they will inevitably approach end game anyways, doubt that those casuals care early game advantage
- The exception is the foundation set, which is fairly strong and useful in early stages of the game, and contains heroes that are heavily used in PvE especially in Crystal Dungeon stages
- While aiming towards casual players, the guide is aimed at players who don't spend the effort that much but still cares enough to get a decent rank within their reach
- Will most likely have to recommend physical arena teams because of their presence in some sky city bosses and as well as PvP game modes, will be separated into core and adjustable parts
- The list contains heroes that are usable in hero brawl and sky city, trying to be cost-effective as much as possible using heroes that are used in multiple game modes together
The guide is readily updated here, though this one has image icons that are linked separately from the website so the image may take some time to load or may not load, requiring some refreshes.
Note that this is not finalized yet.